Red roses and the lil hearts!

Our four plus daughter wakes up in the morning with a beautiful smile and a proclamation, " Happy Valent...eene...'s day Mumma!" And she goes on to say, " I will gift you red roses and a lil red heart pillow. I will gift papa my teddy and a card."
I am surprised though no one in the house had talked about getting red today! Forget about 'Valentine's day'. When asked she replied with a sweet smile," Easy! (shrugged her shoulders). Every one bring red flowers today, I saw at the sainbury's yesterday.( a shopping store!). I hardly have ever noticed the flower corner at the shopping store. But, Siya did! I had forgotten that Siya has started her reading and forming words by joining sounds and letters! Some common and most popular ones are 'love', 'happy' 'day'... So, she had easily picked the common ones and the T.V had informed the rest!! Whatever be the means, I guess the true message of spreading love is surely intoxicating and kids siya's age are even more attracted! They do get the messages clear and are often distinctly clear about their perceptions!
Our sweet lil 'Rose' is surely growing pretty and her lil 'heart' is understanding the world around her quite wonderfully.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Benign Strangers